No markers flashing - too short
Outer marker - weak
Middle marker - reasonably secure
Inner marker - strong
What is a strong password?
A strong password that prevents others from accessing your booking account
- includes both upper- and lower-case letters and
- includes one or more numbers; for example, use the number 1 in place of the letter I and
- includes one or more symbols - characters on your keyboard that are not letters or numbers. For example, use the dollar symbol ($) in place of the letter s and
- contains more than the minimum six characters and
- avoids repeating characters and keyboard patterns, like “asdf”.
Examples of strong passwords: